I was in the Kingdom Hearts tag and I saw a piece of fanart shipping Ventus and Vanitas…
I don’t see any universe in which Vanitas could have Ven in any quadrant but blackrom.
But then again, what do I know? Vanitas could harbor some secret red feelings for Ven, I guess. I never played Birth by Sleep.
Anyone else play it and have an opinion?
I don’t really play BBS per se since I don’t have a PSP, but I’ve been watching almost everything related to BBS including a full Let’s Play of it.
So yeah, I’m a super VanVen shipper, and these are the reasons why I love that pairing to bits:
1. Vanitas is hot and Ventus is cute and they interact much with each other. This reason is shallow, but go ahead and laugh because I think it’s true.
2. Vanitas’ dialogues in the game. He watches Ventus, although he talks condescendingly about him, he watches over him. Almost all Vanitas’ dialogues have something to do with Ventus.
3. If you read the BBS novels (or just read the wiki article of Vanitas) you’ll see how much Vanitas needs Ven. His back story, his feelings, everything is there. Although I suggest you look for the translation of the novel (the Dark Memory and Contrast chapters especially).
4. When Vanitas tells Ventus to ‘join with him’. Enough said.
5. Vanitas always seems to sound jealous whenever he talks about Ven’s friendship, as if because he was lonely. He wanted to have Ven’s companionship.
6. His expression when the x-blade flew away from his grasp…
Okay! So I hope you understand why I love them so much now :D
if the basis for 6927 is that mukuro wants to possess tsuna
and mukuro also wants to possess world leaders
why haven’t we seen any mukuro/obama fanfics yet
“Don’t do it, Barrack. No. Don’t.” Mukuro panted slightly. The man on top of him was still smiling wide with his miraculously white teeth. ”Yes we can, Mukuro. Yes we can.” Barrack said with joy. Mukuro moaned. No one, not even Michelle Obama the first lady, dared to question her husband about what happened in their private room inside the White House.
I initially fell for David harder than he fell for me. I was in love with him before he was comfortable saying it, and I think that speaks to our past experiences. I remember saying, “I think I love you,” and he was like, “That’s really nice,” which is not necessarily what you want to hear. But I appreciated his honesty in not jumping the gun and saying something because he felt obliged to. -Neil Patrick Harris
… that nobody noticed that David Kelly (The dude that played Grandpa Joe in Tim Burton’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) died. :(NO!! IS HE DEAD? MY CHILDHOOD HERO - IT’S BLOODY WHITNEY HOUSTON’S FAULT I DID NOT KOW THIS!!